Research programme: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease therapy - Celestar Lexico-SciencesAlternative Names: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease therapy research programme - Celestar Lexico-Sciences; COPD therapy research programme - Celestar Lexico-Sciences; Research programme: COPD therapy - Celestar Lexico-Sciences
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Celestar Lexico-Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in Japan
- 23 May 2005 Celestar Lexico-Sciences' COPD therapy research programme is available for partnering for target identification/validation (http://www.cl-sciences.co.jp)
- 15 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Japan (unspecified route)