Research programme: adenosine A2A receptor antagonists - PharmacopeiaAlternative Names: PS-246518
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurodegenerative disorders; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Oct 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurodegenerative disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Dec 2008 Pharmacopeia has been acquired by Ligand Pharmaceuticals