Research programme: anticancer antibodies - ARIUS/PDL BioPharma
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator ARIUS Research
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Nov 2006 Development is still ongoing
- 09 Jan 2006 Protein Design Labs is now called PDL BioPharma
- 24 Nov 2005 The research project has met another objective and satisfied the next requirement for licensing by PDL