PS 938285Alternative Names: PS-938285
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery; Schering-Plough
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 8B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Respiratory tract disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 May 2005 This compound is still in active development
- 12 Jan 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Respiratory tract disorders in USA (unspecified route)