Research programme: therapeutics for bone disorders therapeutics - Scil TechnologyAlternative Names: Research programme: orthopaedic therpaeutics - Scil Technology; ST 01
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Scil Technology
- Class Bone morphogenetic proteins
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants; Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Germany
- 25 May 2005 Compounds in this programme are available for licensing (http://www.scil.com)