Research programme: long-acting gamma interferon - Bolder BioTechnologyAlternative Names: BBT-046; Gamma Interferon Long Acting; TNF-γ long acting
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bolder BioTechnology
- Class Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Immunodeficiency disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2010 Preclinical development in Immunodeficiency disorders is ongoing in USA
- 16 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Osteopetrosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Chronic granulomatous disease in USA (unspecified route)