Research programme: infectious diseases therapeutics - Schering-Plough/Southern Research InstituteAlternative Names: Infectious diseases therapeutics research programme - Schering-Plough/Southern Research Institute
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough; Southern Research Institute
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)