Research programme: Del-1 therapeutics - Urigen PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Del-1 antibody - Urigen; Del-1 protein - Urigen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Vanderbilt University
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents; Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemia; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Solid-tumours in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Ischaemia in USA
- 30 Jul 2007 Valentis is now called Urigen Pharmaceuticals