Research programme: receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors - ChemDiv/OncalisAlternative Names: ONC-101
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Originator ChemDiv; Oncalis
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action EphB4 inhibitors; Epidermal growth factor inhibitors; Raf kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Oct 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA and Switzerland
- 05 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Russia (unspecified route)
- 05 Oct 2006 Oncalis and ChemDiv have entered into an agreement to discover and develop receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors for Cancer