Research programme: hypoxia-inducible factor-1 alpha inhibitors - RexahnAlternative Names: RX-0047; RX-0047 nanoliposomal; RX-0047-N; RX-0047-Nano
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator Rexahn Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Hypoxia-inducible factor-1 alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Dec 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing for RX 0047 N
- 04 Sep 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing for RX-0047-Nano
- 01 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing