Research programme: bispecific antibody therapy - MAT BiopharmaAlternative Names: Anti-CD5/anti-CD32 bispecific antibody therapy - MAT Biopharma; Bispecific antibody cancer therapy - MAT Biopharma
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator MAT Biopharma
- Class Bispecific antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; CD5 antigen inhibitors; IgG receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in France (Parenteral)
- 13 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in France (Injection)