Research programme: inflammatory disorder therapies - D-PharmAlternative Names: DP-288
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator D-Pharm
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammatory bowel diseases; Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Wounds in Israel (unspecified route)
- 27 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in Israel (unspecified route)
- 01 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Wounds in Israel (unspecified route)