KK 220Alternative Names: Dianexin ophthalmic - Kowa; KK-220; Recombinant human annexin A5 ophthalmic - Kowa
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator Kowa
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Anti-ischaemics; Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics; Biological peptides; Calcium binding proteins; Eye disorder therapies; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Urokinase-type plasminogen activator stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2008 Phase II development is ongoing
- 28 Feb 2006 This compound is still in active development
- 01 Jun 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Eye disorders in Japan (Ophthalmic)