At a glance
- Originator Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Class Acetates; Antipruritics; Cyclohexanes; Sulfhydryl compounds
- Mechanism of Action Prostanoid DP1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 2010 Development discontinued (phase II) for Atopic dermatitis (topical) during 2010
- 30 Jul 2010 Development discontinued (phase II) for Atopic dermatitis (topical) in Japan during 2010
- 07 Jul 2010 Phase II development is ongoing in Japan