Research programme: cancer therapeutics - D-PharmAlternative Names: DP-266; DP-388; DP-411
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator D-Pharm
- Class Lipids
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2010 This programme is still in active development
- 06 Mar 2008 Preclinical development of DP 388 is ongoing for pancreatic cancer in Israel
- 02 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Israel (unspecified route)