Research programme: recombinant human heparanase skin therapeutics - InsightAlternative Names: Rh Heparanase - InSight
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator InSight Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Glycoside hydrolases
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Wounds in Israel
- 06 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Wounds in Israel (unspecified route)