Research programme: anti-heparanase monoclonal antibodies - InSightAlternative Names: Anti-heparanase monoclonal antibodies - InSight
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator InSight Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Heparanase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Israel
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Israel
- 06 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Israel (unspecified route)