Research programme: alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency therapy - AriZeke
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator AriZeke Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency in USA (Inhalation)
- 10 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency in USA (Inhalation)