CordaneurinAlternative Names: CanCorda; Cordaneurin
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator Neuraxo Biopharmaceuticals
- Developer Spinal Cord Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Collagen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2010 This programme is still in active development
- 29 Jul 2005 Cordaneurin® will be available for licensing after clinical proof of concept (http://www.neuraxo.com)
- 23 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Spinal cord injuries in European Union (Parenteral)