SDF-1 gammaAlternative Names: CordaChron; SDF-1γ; Stromal cell-derived factor-1 gamma
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator Neuraxo Biopharmaceuticals
- Class CXC chemokines
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine CXCL12 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 07 Dec 2010 This programme is still in active development
- 29 Jul 2005 SDF-1γ is available for licensing for non-neuronal applications (http://www.neuraxo.com)
- 18 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Spinal cord injuries in Germany (unspecified route)