NX 303Alternative Names: Oxybutynin transdermal - Novavax
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator Novavax
- Class Antispasmodics; Carbocyclic acids; Mandelic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cholinergic receptor antagonists; Muscarinic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bladder dysfunction; Urination disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Urination disorders in USA (Transdermal)
- 13 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Bladder dysfunction in USA (Transdermal)