Research programme: amyotrophic lateral sclerosis RNAi therapy - Oxford BioMedicaAlternative Names: amyotrophic lateral sclerosis RNAi therapy; EIAV RNAi therapy
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Oxford BioMedica
- Mechanism of Action RNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 2005 Preclinical data from a media release have been added to the Neurological disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 20 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in United Kingdom (Injection)
- 20 Jun 2005 Data presented at the 8th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Gene Therapy (ASGT-2005) have been added to the Neurological Disorders pharmacodynamics section