ONO 2333MsAlternative Names: ONO-2333Ms
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin releasing factor-receptor-antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Depression in USA (PO)
- 31 Mar 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Anxiety disorders in USA (PO)