Research programme: CNS disorders therapies - NovartisAlternative Names: JN403; JN711
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Cyclopentanes; Pyrimidines; Pyrrolidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonists; GABA modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; CNS disorders; Cocaine abuse
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in CNS-disorders in Switzerland
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anxiety-disorders in Switzerland (PO)
- 01 Sep 2011 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Anxiety disorders presented at the 242nd American Chemical Society National Meeting (242nd-ACS-2011)