Research programme: therapeutic antibodies - Boehringer Ingelheim/Medarex
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; Medarex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Immunological disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in Germany
- 16 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Germany (Parenteral)
- 16 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in Germany (Parenteral)