Research programme: prophylactic vaccine - Novartis/Mutabilis
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Mutabilis; Novartis
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in France (unspecified route)
- 20 Apr 2006 Chiron Corporation has been acquired and merged into Novartis
- 20 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Undefined in France (unspecified route)