Research programme: Chlamydia vaccine - Roche/University of Massachusetts
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Chlamydial infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2007 BioVeris Corporation has been acquired and merged into Roche
- 30 Apr 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 20 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Chlamydial infections in USA (unspecified route)