Research programme: inflammation therapy - PharmacopeiaAlternative Names: PS 826957
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacopeia Drug Discovery
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Dec 2008 Pharmacopeia has been acquired by Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jul 2007 Left active as this is a core focus of the company and research is probably ongoing