Research programme: single chain antibody fragment fusion proteins - Targa TherapeuticsAlternative Names: BreMel/rGel; BreMel/TNFα; scFv23/rGel; scFvMel/rGel; scFvMEL/TNFα
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Targa Therapeutics Corporation
- Class Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; N-glycosyl hydrolase inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes - Breast cancer; Malignant melanoma
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer; Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 22 Sep 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 25 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Breast cancer in USA (Parenteral)