Research programme: osteogenesis imperfecta gene therapy - GenableAlternative Names: GT 012
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Originator Genable Technologies
- Class Gene therapies; RNA
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteogenesis imperfecta
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Osteogenesis imperfecta in Ireland (unspecified route)