Research programme: thrombosis therapeutics - Affimed TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AFM 14; anti gpIIb/IIIa; Thrombosis therapeutics research programme - Affimed Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Affimed Therapeutics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Dec 2006 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in Australia (unspecified route)
- 25 Jul 2005 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.affimed.com)
- 25 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in Germany (unspecified route)