TPC 806Alternative Names: TEI-F00806; TPC-806
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Teijin Pharma
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Chymase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Heart-failure in Japan (PO)
- 31 Mar 2009 Phase-II clinical trials in Congestive heart failure in Japan (PO)
- 27 Jun 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Congestive heart failure in Japan (unspecified route)