Research programme: cancer immunotherapeutics - PsiOxus TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AbEnAds; anti-human VEGF armed EnAd; anti-PDL1 AbEnAds; NG 345; NG 348
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator PsiOxus Therapeutics
- Class Antibodies; Oncolytic viruses
- Mechanism of Action CD274 antigen inhibitors; Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen 4 inhibitors; Immunomodulators; Immunostimulants; Vascular endothelial growth factors modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 14 Apr 2016 PsiOxus Therapeutics and Parker Institute for Cancer enter into a memorandum of understaing for an anticipated collaboration using the Tumor-Specific Immuno-Gene Therapy (T-SIGn) platform developed by PsiOxus Therapeutics for Cancer
- 15 Oct 2015 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in United Kingdom (intratumoural) before October 2015 (PsiOxus pipeline, October 2015)