Research programme: cancer immunotherapeutics - PsiOxus TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AbEnAds; anti-human VEGF armed EnAd; anti-PDL1 AbEnAds; NG 345; NG 347; NG 348; NG 350a; NG 600; NG-600 series
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator PsiOxus Therapeutics
- Class Antibodies; Antineoplastics; Oncolytic viruses
- Mechanism of Action CD274 antigen inhibitors; Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen 4 inhibitors; Immunomodulators; Immunostimulants; Vascular endothelial growth factors modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jul 2017 PsiOxus Therapeutics plans a phase I trial for NG 600 for Cancer (PsiOxus pipeline, January 2017).
- 20 Dec 2016 NG 348 licensed to Bristol-Myers Squibb worldwide which is subject to clearance under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act
- 14 Apr 2016 PsiOxus Therapeutics and Parker Institute for Cancer enter into a memorandum of understaing for an anticipated collaboration using the Tumor-Specific Immuno-Gene Therapy (T-SIGn) platform developed by PsiOxus Therapeutics for Cancer