Rotavirus vaccine VP7 - Bharat Biotech
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Bharat Biotech
- Class Rotavirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rotavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Rotavirus infections in India (unspecified route)
- 19 Mar 2007 No development reported - Phase-II for Retrovirus infections in India (unspecified route)
- 28 Jun 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Retrovirus infections in India (unspecified route)