Research programme: TZAP7 targeted therapeutics - GenPat77Alternative Names: TZAP7 targeted therapeutics research programme - GenPat77
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GenPat77 Pharmacogenetics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Transplant-rejection in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Transplant-rejection in Germany
- 29 Jun 2005 Early research in Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)