Research programme: progesterone antagonists - Johnson & JohnsonAlternative Names: JNJ-1250132; JNJ-38539449
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Class Cyclopentanes; Dimethylamines
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Breast-cancer in USA
- 03 Sep 2007 Data presented at the 234th American Chemical Society National Meeting (234th-ACS-2007) added to the pharmacokinetics section
- 01 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Breast cancer in USA (unspecified route)