DH 4243Alternative Names: DH-4243; Tranexamic acid - Daiichi
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Class Antifibrinolytics; Antihaemorrhagics; Cyclohexanecarboxylic acids; Skin disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Plasmin inhibitors; Plasminogen activator inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Melanosis; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 May 2008 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Melanosis in Japan (PO)
- 12 May 2008 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Skin disorders in Japan (PO)