K 412Alternative Names: K-412
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Kowa
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Skin disorders in Japan (Topical)