Research programme: melanin-concentrating hormone receptor 1 antagonists - Boehringer IngelheimAlternative Names: Compound B4
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action MCHR1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in Germany
- 05 Jul 2005 Data presented at the 87th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society (ENDO-2005) have been added to the Obesity pharmacodynamics section
- 30 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Obesity in Germany (unspecified route)