Research programme: neurological disorders therapeutics - Paradigm Therapeutics/Takeda
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Paradigm Therapeutics; Takeda
- Developer Takeda
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in CNS disorders in United Kingdom (PO)
- 30 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in CNS disorders in Japan (PO)