ORG 4419Alternative Names: ORG-4419
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Class Sleep disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Sleep disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Jun 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Sleep disorders in USA (unspecified route)