Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Paradigm Therapeutics/Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Ortho-McNeil; Paradigm Therapeutics
- Developer Ortho-McNeil; Takeda Cambridge
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Migraine; Pain; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 17 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Urinary incontinence in USA (unspecified route)