Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis therapy - WyethAlternative Names: B-cell depletion therapies; Calicheamicin-anti-CD22 MAb conjugate; CD22/Cal
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Aminoglycosides; Enediynes; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD22 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)