Somatropin - OctoPlusAlternative Names: OctoDEX-hGH
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator OctoPlus
- Class Growth hormones; Hormonal replacements
- Mechanism of Action Somatotropin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Growth disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Growth disorders in Netherlands (SC)
- 13 Jul 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Growth disorders in Netherlands (SC)