Research programme: thrombosis therapy - Mitsubishi Tanabe PharmaAlternative Names: TA-7182; Thrombosis therapy research programme - Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Tanabe Seiyaku
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 27 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 Jul 2005 This programme is available for licensing outside Japan (http://www.tanabe.co.jp)