CRx 140Alternative Names: Ciclosporin/loratadine; CRx-140
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator CombinatoRx
- Class Antiallergics; Antineoplastics; Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics; Nonsedating antihistamines
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Psoriasis in Canada (PO)
- 22 Feb 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Psoriasis in USA (PO)
- 20 Jul 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Psoriasis in USA (unspecified route)