Research programme: renal diseases therapy - NephroGenex
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Karolinska Institute
- Developer NephroGenex
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glomerulonephritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Glomerulonephritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Glomerulonephritis in USA (unspecified route)