Research programme: alprazolam transdermal gel - AntaresAlternative Names: AP-1002; AP-1022
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Antares Pharma
- Class Anxiolytics; Benzodiazepines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA B receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 30 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Anxiety disorders in USA (Transdermal)