Research programme: neuromuscular disorders therapeutics - AMRI/NINDS
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator AMRI; National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Spinal muscular atrophy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Spinal-muscular-atrophy in USA
- 19 Aug 2011 AMRI receives federal grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) for drug development in Spinal muscular atrophy
- 21 Jul 2005 Preclinical trials in Spinal muscular atrophy in USA (unspecified route)