Research programme: antiviral and anticancer ribonucleases - Tamir BiotechnologyAlternative Names: AC CJ-001; AC-03-636; Amphinase 3; Natural P31 - Tamir; rAmphinase 2 - Tamir; Recombinant amphinase 2 - Tamir; TMR-004
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Alfacell Corporation
- Developer Johns Hopkins University; National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; Tamir Biotechnology; United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases
- Class Ribonucleases
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors; Ribonuclease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cytomegalovirus infections; Dengue; Ebola virus infections; Human papillomavirus infections; Severe acute respiratory syndrome; Yellow fever
- No development reported Brain cancer